- I will know and understand the obligations stated in The Jordan Standard, The Sigma Chi Creed, and the ideals expressed in the Sigma Chi Ritual, and I will strive to incorporate them in my daily life.
- I will strive for academic achievement and practice academic integrity.
- I will respect the dignity of all persons; therefore, I will not physically, mentally, psychologically or sexually abuse or haze any human being.
- I will protect the health and safety of all human beings.
- I will respect my property and the property of others; therefore, I will neither abuse nor tolerate the abuse of property.
- I will meet my financial obligations in a timely manner.
- I will neither use nor support the use of illegal drugs; I will neither abuse nor support the abuse of alcohol.
- I will acknowledge that a clean and attractive environment is essential to both physical and mental health; therefore, I will do all in my power to see that the chapter house and/or property are properly cleaned and maintained.
- I will challenge all my fraternity members to abide by these expectations and will confront those who violate them.
Adopted from the National Interfraternity Conference’s Statement of Fraternal Values and Ethics.